- Dough for roti
- Green Chilies
- Grate the cheese.
- Add to it finely chopped green chilies, ginger, salt and pepper and mix everything lightly.
- Take two lemon size balls of the dough.
- Roll them like rotis.
- Put the cheese mixture one roti and cover it with another roti.
- Slightly press the rotis at the edge so that the cheese does not come out.
- Cook the paraths on tawa applying butter on both sides. Make it crispy if you wish.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Most of the times, my two rotis are not same size. To take a shortcut, I take one roti and put the mixture on half of it, and cover it with the other half of the roti. :)
I just tried adding finely chopped onion to the mixture and it tasted awesome!!