Serve these awesome bites on a rainy winter afternoon as a tea-time-snack or as a starter for dinner. Most of the ingredients are available at home, or you can easily replace a few of them with something else.
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Boiled Potato
- 10-12 Spinach leaves
- 2 Big spoons rice flour
- 1/2 tsp. Chaat masala
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder or 2 green chilies finely chopped
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tsp oil
- Cheese cubes - 1 cm in size
- Grate zucchini, chop spinach leaves.
- Take it in a bowl. Add to it mashed potato, rice flour and all seasonings.
- Take a spoonful of mixture in your palm.
- Shape it like a bowl and put a cheese cube in the center.
- Enclose the remaining mixture to make it round.
- Put appe pan on medium flame, add few drops of oil.
- Keep the baals in it for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn all the balls when they are golden-brown in color.
- Serve hot with ketch-up.