Great and easy great way to consume oats with this uttapa.
2 Cups powdered oats,
1 Cup rava (sooji),
1 1/2 Cup yogurt,
1 Green chili finely chopped,
3/4 Tsp baking soda,
Onions, Cilantro finely chopped
1. Mix oats powder, rava, yogurt in a bowl. Add water to make consistency for uttapa.
2. Add salt, chili, baking soda. Cover the mixeture and keep aside for half an hour.
3. On medium flame, heat a nonstick pan. Sprinkle oil and spread the batter to make uttapa.
4. Top it with chopped onions, cilantro.
5. After 2-3 minutes, turn the uttapa. Heat for another minute from the other side.
6. Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.